You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
"Stan" Countries Home to More Than $40 Billion in Power Project Activity, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 62 Words
Industrial Info is tracking $40.6 billion in Power Industry projects in Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.
Uzbekistan has the highest investment of $15 billion and Kazakhstan follows with $13.5 billion.
Investments mainly are going into increasing power generation, including grassroot plants and unit additions.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker