You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 22nd 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 336 Words
Valero will conduct a planned turnaround on the 54,000-BBL/d FCCU, 20,000-BBL/d HF Alky, 64,000-BBL/d Gas Oil Hydrotreater (Heavy Gas Oil) and the SRU 2 on January 17 at its 80,000-BBL/d Wilmington refinery in California. The event is expected to be completed by February 9.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 30th 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 24th 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 23rd 2019
- Indian Refiners Plan to Add 134,000 BBL/d Isomerization Capacity by End of ...
- Indian Refiners Aim to Boost Kerosene/ATF Processing by 109,000 BBL/d by 20...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker