You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Oceania to Host 73 Oil & Gas Maintenance Projects in 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 63 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 73 Oil & Gas maintenance projects worth more than $159 million in Oceania that are planned for 2020. Of those projects, 53 are in the Oil & Gas Production Industry, 13 involve Terminals and seven are for Pipelines.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Russia to See $11 Billion in Chemical Project Kickoffs in 2020, an Industri...
- South Korea Plans to Spend $6 Billion on Industrial Organic Chemical Projec...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker