You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Texas Home to More than $33 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Projects
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 863 Words
Attachment: Active Industrial Manufacturing Projects in Texas
SUGAR LAND--November 25, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than 300 active Industrial Manufacturing projects in Texas, valued at more than $33 billion. The projects encompass a broad range of sectors, including rail, data centers, automotive, distribution and warehousing, and more.
Within this article: Details regarding active Industrial Manufacturing projects in Texas
Companies featured: Toyota Motor Corporation (NYSE:TM), Costco Wholesale Corporation (NASDAQ:COST)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Data Center Construction Hits Record in 2019, an Industrial Info Marke...
- India's Industrial Manufacturing Industry to Spend More than $200 Million i...
- India's Infrastructure Projects Boost Construction Machinery, Equipment Mar...
- India's Industrial Manufacturers Pursue $38 Billion in High-Value Projects,...
- Australian Shipbuilding Revenue Skyrockets, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker