You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Russia's Coal Producers to Spend Up To $8.7 Billion on Capital Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 82 Words
Attachment: Coal Mining
Industrial Info is tracking 107 active capital coal mining projects worth $8.7 billion in Russia. Twenty-eight of the projects involve the expansion of existing mine and preparation plant capacities.
Also, there are 17 grassroot coal projects with a total investment value (TIV) of more than $3 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Japan Sees $6 Billion in Chemical Processing Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- Mississippi is Open for Business, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Korea Hosts $1.07 Billion in Pharmaceutical-Biotech Projects, an Indu...
- Africa Sees Nearly $10 Billion in Industrial Organic Chemical Projects, an ...
- Maritime Infrastructure Spending in South Africa Exceeds $1.36 Billion, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker