You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Russia's Coal Producers to Spend Up To $8.7 Billion on Capital Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 82 Words
Attachment: Coal Mining
Industrial Info is tracking 107 active capital coal mining projects worth $8.7 billion in Russia. Twenty-eight of the projects involve the expansion of existing mine and preparation plant capacities.
Also, there are 17 grassroot coal projects with a total investment value (TIV) of more than $3 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Russia to See $11 Billion in Chemical Project Kickoffs in 2020, an Industri...
- South Korea Plans to Spend $6 Billion on Industrial Organic Chemical Projec...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker