You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Thailand to Boost E20 and B10 Fuels, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 118 Words
The Energy Ministry of Thailand plans to phase out gasohol E10 and boost E20 as the country's primary gasoline-based fuel. E20 is a mixture of 20% sugar-made or cassava-made ethanol and 80% gasoline. The feasibility and impact of the gasohol switch will be detailed after the mandatory biodiesel shift from B7 to B10. Thailand will raise the biodiesel blending to 10% as the base biodiesel of the country by January 1, 2020. This change is expected to benefit the agricultural sector by boosting crude palm oil output by 66%.
Industrial Info is tracking 10 alternative fuel projects in Thailand worth nearly $454 million.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Russia to See $11 Billion in Chemical Project Kickoffs in 2020, an Industri...
- South Korea Plans to Spend $6 Billion on Industrial Organic Chemical Projec...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker