You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Thailand to Boost E20 and B10 Fuels, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 118 Words
The Energy Ministry of Thailand plans to phase out gasohol E10 and boost E20 as the country's primary gasoline-based fuel. E20 is a mixture of 20% sugar-made or cassava-made ethanol and 80% gasoline. The feasibility and impact of the gasohol switch will be detailed after the mandatory biodiesel shift from B7 to B10. Thailand will raise the biodiesel blending to 10% as the base biodiesel of the country by January 1, 2020. This change is expected to benefit the agricultural sector by boosting crude palm oil output by 66%.
Industrial Info is tracking 10 alternative fuel projects in Thailand worth nearly $454 million.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Japan Sees $6 Billion in Chemical Processing Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- Mississippi is Open for Business, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Korea Hosts $1.07 Billion in Pharmaceutical-Biotech Projects, an Indu...
- Africa Sees Nearly $10 Billion in Industrial Organic Chemical Projects, an ...
- Maritime Infrastructure Spending in South Africa Exceeds $1.36 Billion, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker