You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NavigatIIR: McDermott's Future in Doubt as Financial Woes Threaten its Role in $139 Billion of Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 111 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 26, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) giant McDermott International (NYSE:MDR) (Houston, Texas) is looking at an uncertain future, as 2019 has been a bruising year for its public image and bottom line. In addition to troubled legacy assets from CB&I, which it acquired last year, McDermott's operational expenses have been outstripping its revenues, which were weaker than expected in the third quarter. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $139 billion in active projects involving McDermott, nearly $46 billion of which are under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects in the U.S. and Canada featuring McDermott, including those from major companies such as Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX), Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM), Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, Total S.A. (NYSE:TOT), Kiewit Corporation, Wood plc, Sempra Energy (NYSE:SRE), Qatar Petroleum, NextDecade Corporation (NASDAQ:NEXT), NV Energy and Berkshire Hathaway Incorporated (NYSE:BRK.A).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, EQM Midstream: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Solar Growth, Gulf of Mexico Oil Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Gas-fired Power Generation Leads Great Britain Through Pandemic, an Industr...
- Biomass Trend Ramps Up in China's Power Industry, an Industrial Info Market...
- UHV Power Projects Grow in China, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker