You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NextEra Energy Plans More than $50 Billion in Capital Investments Through 2022
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 780 Words
Attachment: DisruptiveEnergy, FuelType, Top 10 States, CapialExp, ProjectStage
SUGAR LAND--November 26, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE) (Juno Beach, Florida) plans to make capital investments of between $50 billion and $55 billion across its businesses from 2019 through 2022, or between $12 billion and $14 billion per year over that four-year period, company executives told attendees at the Edison Electric Institute (EEI) (Washington, D.C.) financial conference earlier this month. Industrial Info is tracking 248 active NextEra projects across North America that are valued at about $33 billion.
Within this article: Details on now NextEra plans to navigate the coming years as the U.S. power-generation and transmission sectors face dramatic changes.
Other companies featured: Southern Company (NYSE:SO)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NavigatIIR: U.S. South Fuels Natural Gas-Fired Power Plant Maintenance in F...
- Con Ed Capital Spending Could Rise, Depending on NY Regulator's Decision
- Geothermal Projects Strong in Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Wind Power Curtailment Rate in China's Xinjiang Region Declines, an Industr...
- China's Power Consumption up 4.7% Year Over Year in November, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker