You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indonesia Expects Ferronickel Smelter Project to Begin Production in 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 102 Words
Attachment: Indonesia nickel 1119
Nickel producer PT Wanatiara Persada is nearing production at a mine in Obi Haulin, where it expects to produce 180,000 tonnes of ferronickel in the first quarter of 2020. It also is preparing for another facility to begin production of ferronickel in 2022.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker