You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 26th 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 248 Words
Valero will conduct planned maintenance at its 265,000-BBL/d Jean Gaulin Refinery in Canada starting in April 2020. The event is now expected to last seven to eight weeks and will involve four units. The turnaround was previously scheduled for March 1, 2020, for a 30-day duration.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Mid-Year Webinar: U.S., Canadian Oil & Gas Industry Plots Post-COVID Pa...
- Shell, Murphy Oil: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Top Refining News Today: June 3rd 2020
- Uruguay's Lone Refinery Increases Operations to 65% Capacity, an Industrial...
- Argentina's YPF SA Maintains Lower Refining Rates, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker