You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 26th 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 248 Words
Valero will conduct planned maintenance at its 265,000-BBL/d Jean Gaulin Refinery in Canada starting in April 2020. The event is now expected to last seven to eight weeks and will involve four units. The turnaround was previously scheduled for March 1, 2020, for a 30-day duration.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Join Industrial Info for the 2020 Industrial Market Outlook & Networking Ev...
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 30th 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 24th 2019
- Indian Refiners Plan to Add 134,000 BBL/d Isomerization Capacity by End of ...
- Indian Refiners Aim to Boost Kerosene/ATF Processing by 109,000 BBL/d by 20...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker