You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 26th 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 248 Words
Valero will conduct planned maintenance at its 265,000-BBL/d Jean Gaulin Refinery in Canada starting in April 2020. The event is now expected to last seven to eight weeks and will involve four units. The turnaround was previously scheduled for March 1, 2020, for a 30-day duration.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR's November 13 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 15th 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 22nd 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 4th 2019
- Refining NZ Limited Plans Solar Power Facility, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker