You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NavigatIIR: At $1.35 Trillion, Wind Leads World in Active Renewable Energy Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 707 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 27, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking $3.45 trillion in active renewable energy projects throughout the world. At nearly $1.45 trillion in overall investment, wind leads other fuel types in terms of project value, followed by hydropower at $1.15 trillion and solar at $689 billion. Asia leads the world in overall spending on wind, with more than 4,500 active projects valued at $632 billion, followed by Europe, with more than 3,200 active wind projects valued at $363 billion.
Within this article: Details of the Dogger Bank offshore windfarm
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Draft EPA Rules Could Affect Billions of Dollars in Power Plant Remediation...
- Global Electric Power Industry Investing Trillions of Dollars to Build New ...
- Duke Energy Expands Natural Gas Footprint in North Carolina, Renewables Els...
- Equinor, Calpine: Your Daily Energy News
- Poland Remains Heavily Reliant on Coal, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker