You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NavigatIIR: At $1.35 Trillion, Wind Leads World in Active Renewable Energy Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 707 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 27, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking $3.45 trillion in active renewable energy projects throughout the world. At nearly $1.45 trillion in overall investment, wind leads other fuel types in terms of project value, followed by hydropower at $1.15 trillion and solar at $689 billion. Asia leads the world in overall spending on wind, with more than 4,500 active projects valued at $632 billion, followed by Europe, with more than 3,200 active wind projects valued at $363 billion.
Within this article: Details of the Dogger Bank offshore windfarm
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coronavirus Hits LNG Vessels and Demand
- M.A. Mortenson at Work on More than $14 Billion in Power, Industrial Manufa...
- Eversource Maps Multi-Year Investments in Transmission, Renewable Energy Pr...
- UAE to Commission Arab World's First Commercial Nuclear Power Plant, an Ind...
- IIR Top Power News Today: March 3rd 2020
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker