You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indonesia Adds Coal Prices as Factor in Electricity Tariffs, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 77 Words
Attachment: Indonesia coal plants 1219
Indonesia is including the price of coal as a benchmark in determining its electricity tariffs. Coal-fired power plants continue to dominate Indonesia's electricity production.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Russia to See $11 Billion in Chemical Project Kickoffs in 2020, an Industri...
- South Korea Plans to Spend $6 Billion on Industrial Organic Chemical Projec...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker