You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Italy Restarts Talks with ArcelorMittal to Save Largest Steel Plant
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 591 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 3, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Italy's Prime Minister, Giuseppe Conte, has confirmed that steelmaker ArcelorMittal will continue negotiations to save the country's largest steel works at Taranto, which employs around 8,200 workers.
Within this article: Details ongoing negotiations, jobs impact, scale of plant, production issues and pollution problems and investment
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- New Year Kicks Off with $4.1 Trillion in Planned Capital Project Starts
- Philippines Set to Increase Nickel Production, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Australia Bushfires Pose Potential Threat to Mining Operations
- Cement Industry Flourishes in Southern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker