You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India Aims to Boost Food-Processing Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 72 Words
Attachment: India F&B 1219
An Indian inter-ministerial approval committee recently sanctioned $38 million to encourage projects in India's Food & Beverage Industry that would add about 9,000 jobs and modernize food-processing technologies. The ministry also is preparing $840 million of grants-in-aid.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- German Chemical Industry Sees More than $500 Million in Planned Grassroot P...
- Illegal Cobalt Mining a Problem in DRC, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- India's Industrial Manufacturing Industry to Spend More than $200 Million i...
- India's Industrial Manufacturers Pursue $38 Billion in High-Value Projects,...
- Australian Shipbuilding Revenue Skyrockets, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker