You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India Aims to Boost Food-Processing Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 72 Words
Attachment: India F&B 1219
An Indian inter-ministerial approval committee recently sanctioned $38 million to encourage projects in India's Food & Beverage Industry that would add about 9,000 jobs and modernize food-processing technologies. The ministry also is preparing $840 million of grants-in-aid.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker