You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe's Pulp & Paper Industry to See More than $3.2 in Project Starts in Second-Half 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 55 Words
Attachment: 2H20 kick off capital
Industrial Info is currently tracking 156 capital projects ready to kick off in the second half of 2020, valued $3.28 billion, in Europe's Pulp & Paper Industry. The majority of this activity is in plant expansions. Click here for a list and see graph below for a breakdown by project type.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker