You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Spain's Mining Industry Suffers Closures, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 47 Words
For the last two years, Spain's mining industry has suffered from the shutdown of mines, particularly in the coal mining sector. Limestone remains the country's mined product. Industrial is tracking 66 projects worth $5.91 billion Spain's mining sector. Click here for a list.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- German Chemical Industry Sees More than $500 Million in Planned Grassroot P...
- Illegal Cobalt Mining a Problem in DRC, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- India's Industrial Manufacturing Industry to Spend More than $200 Million i...
- India's Industrial Manufacturers Pursue $38 Billion in High-Value Projects,...
- Australian Shipbuilding Revenue Skyrockets, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker