You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cameron LNG Train 2 in Louisiana Begins Final Commissioning, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 88 Words
Cameron LNG in Hackberry, Louisiana, has begun final commissioning of its Train 2 liquefied natural gas (LNG) unit. The train will produce 5 million metric tons per year of LNG. Train 3 is expected to be operational in the third quarter of 2020. The plant will produce a total of 15 million metric tons per year. The plant's LNG capacity has been contracted by GDF Suez, Mitsubishi Corporation, and Mitsui & Company.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Russia to See $11 Billion in Chemical Project Kickoffs in 2020, an Industri...
- South Korea Plans to Spend $6 Billion on Industrial Organic Chemical Projec...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker