You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Great Lakes Region Expects More than $12.3 Billion in First-Quarter Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 701 Words
Attachment: Planned 1Q20 Great Lakes Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--December 3, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $12.3 billion in planned first-quarter 2020 Industrial Manufacturing project starts in the U.S. Great Lakes market region, which includes Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin. Illinois, with more than $8.9 billion in planned activity, leads in terms of project value.
Within this article: Details on upcoming Industrial Manufacturing project activity in the Great Lakes region
Companies featured: Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F), Amazon.com Incorporated (NASDAQ:AMZN), FedEx Corporation (NYSE:FDX)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Planned Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts in U.S. Southeast Total $2....
- Northeast, New England See $2.5 Billion in Planned Third-Quarter Industrial...
- Gilbane Building Company at Work on $7.7 Billion in Projects
- European Data Center Projects Amount to $28.7 Billion, an Industrial Info M...
- Latin American Ports Bolster Security, Prevention Practices, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker