You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Newmont Goldcorp Sets 2020 Capital Guidance
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 504 Words
Attachment: Newmont Goldcorp
SUGAR LAND--December 3, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Global gold miner Newmont Goldcorp Corporation(NYSE:NEM) (Denver, Colorado) has set its planned capital expenditures (capex) at $1.55 billion for 2020 and its gold production guidance at 6.7 million ounces, the company said Monday. Industrial Info is tracking more than $9 billion in Newmont Goldcorp project activity.
Within this article: Musselwhite Gold Mine winze materials handling system addition near Pickle Lake, Ontario Other companies featured: Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE:GOLD)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- EU Opens $1 Billion Fund for Clean Energy Projects
- Southeast Asian Steel Makers Hard Hit by Pandemic, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Russia Plans to Spend $4 Billion on Gold-Related Projects, an Industrial In...
- China Invests in Southeast Asia Steel Capacity, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Quarantine Protocols Set for Philippines Miners, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker