You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Southern Asia to Expand Chlor-Alkali Production over Next Two Years, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 70 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 11 chlor-alkali capacity expansion projects worth $111.68 million that are planned to kick off construction during the next two years in South Asia.
Among the chlor-alkali producers in the region, Shriram Alkalis & Chemicals is investing the most ($27.92 million), followed by Lords Chloro Alkali Limited and Andhra Sugars Limited.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker