You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Southern Asia to Expand Chlor-Alkali Production over Next Two Years, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 70 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 11 chlor-alkali capacity expansion projects worth $111.68 million that are planned to kick off construction during the next two years in South Asia.
Among the chlor-alkali producers in the region, Shriram Alkalis & Chemicals is investing the most ($27.92 million), followed by Lords Chloro Alkali Limited and Andhra Sugars Limited.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- German Chemical Industry Sees More than $500 Million in Planned Grassroot P...
- Illegal Cobalt Mining a Problem in DRC, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- India's Industrial Manufacturing Industry to Spend More than $200 Million i...
- India's Industrial Manufacturers Pursue $38 Billion in High-Value Projects,...
- Australian Shipbuilding Revenue Skyrockets, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker