You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Wind Edges Out Solar in Planned 2020 U.S. Renewable Power Project Starts
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 866 Words
Attachment: Planned 2020 U.S. Renewable Power Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--December 5, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $51.9 billion in medium- and high-probability renewable power projects that are planned to kick off in the U.S. in 2020. Medium-probability projects are rated as having a 70%-80% to moving forward as planned, while high-probability projects are rated as having an 81%-99% chance. Wind and solar are neck-and-neck in regard to the value of planned project starts in 2020; however, wind with $24.99 billion in planned activity slightly edges out solar's $24.8 billion in projects.
Within this article: Details of upcoming wind, solar and hydropower project starts in the U.S.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar, Wind Developers Plan to be Busy in North America For Next Five Years
- Dash to Gas Slows in North American New-Build Power Market
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Wind Power Curtailment Rate in China's Xinjiang Region Declines, an Industr...
- China's Power Consumption up 4.7% Year Over Year in November, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker