You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India's Maharashtra to Streamline Municipal Water Transport, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 78 Words
Attachment: MumbaiMuni 1219
Thane Municipal Corporation, a municipal company in India's Maharashtra state, is preparing to execute Phase I of its Water Transport Project, which would include 11 terminals in its first phase. The aim of the project is to make travel time and cargo shipments more efficient, connecting Vasai to Kalyan via Thane.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker