You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe's Refineries to Wrap Up More than $650 Billion in Capital Projects by Yearend, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 71 Words
Industrial Info is tracking approximately $658 million worth of capital refining projects in Europe (excluding Russia) that are planned to be completed by the end of 2019. Click here for a list of projects. Unit additions rank the highest in terms of spending, with more tha $600 million, followed by upgrades with just over $30 million and see graph below for a breakdown by project type.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker