You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EPC Tenders Issued for Lake Charles LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 92 Words
Engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) tenders have been issued for the planned Lake Charles liquefied natural gas (LNG) liquefaction project in Louisiana. The tenders are for a lump-sum turnkey from design to commissioning. Bids are expected to be submitted in the second quarter of 2020. The project is a joint venture between Royal Dutch Shell and Energy Transfer. The $9 billion facility will have an expected total production capacity of 16.5 million metric tons per year.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker