You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
FERC Inspects National Grid's LNG Peak Shaver Construction, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 70 Words
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) paid a visit to the construction site of National Grid's liquefied natural gas (LNG) peak shaver addition in Providence, Rhode Island. The utility company is expanding on its existing Fields Point site to add needed liquefaction. The site currently has storage and vaporization capability. FERC approved the construction activities and will return to the site in three months for the next inspection.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Magellan Midstream, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- ExxonMobil, Nord Stream 2, U.S. Gas Futures: Your Daily Energy News
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker