You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 5th 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 190 Words
Pemex TRI continues with the mechanical portion of a planned turnaround for four units, and associated units, located in the Hidro 2 Area at its 325,000-BBL/d Salina Cruz, Mexico, refinery. The units went offline on October 20, and are to come back online the third week of December.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Weekly North American Refining Report
- Industrial Info's Weekly Global Refining Impact Report
- Join Industrial Info for Webinar on Petroleum Refining Global Spending Outl...
- IIR Top Refining News Today: July 13th 2020
- IIR Energy Partners With Orbital Insight to Provide Refinery Operations Int...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker