Premium Industrial NewsGlencore Lands Six-Year Deal To Supply Cobalt for EV Batteries
Glencore Lands Six-Year Deal To Supply Cobalt for EV Batteries
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 737 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 16, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--British-Swiss mining and commodities giant Glencore has signed a major deal to supply up to 30,000 tonnes of cobalt [contained in hydroxide] to electric vehicle (EV) battery maker SK Innovation.
Within this article: Details six-year contract, EV battery production, new U.S, plant investment, bribery investigation against Glencore
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- U.S. Manufacturing Maintains Growth; $215 Billion in Projects Under Constru...
- SK Innovation Picks Poland for New EV Battery Plants
- How Far and Fast Can the Biden Administration Push Electric Vehicles?
- Contractor Clayco at Work on More than $7.2 Billion of Projects
- ISM: U.S. Economy Continues Growth in June, but at Slower Rate