You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Southeast Expects More than $1.8 Billion in First-Quarter Power Project Starts
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 653 Words
Attachment: Planned 1Q20 Power Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--December 16, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $1.8 billion in planned Power Industry project starts in the U.S. Southeast market region, which includes Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi and Tennessee. Florida, with more than $1 billion in planned activity, leads in terms of project value.
Within this article: Details of upcoming projects in the U.S. Southeast region Companies featured: Southern Company (NYSE:SO) and NextEra Energy Resources (NYSE:NEE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NavigatIIR: U.S. South Fuels Natural Gas-Fired Power Plant Maintenance in F...
- Europe's Renewable Energy Project Kickoffs in 2020 Top $100 Billion, an Ind...
- Russia to See $244 Million Investment in Power Maintenance Projects in 2020...
- Geothermal Projects Strong in Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Renewables Gain in U.K.'s Energy Mix, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker