You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Southeast Expects More than $1.8 Billion in First-Quarter Power Project Starts
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 653 Words
Attachment: Planned 1Q20 Power Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--December 16, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $1.8 billion in planned Power Industry project starts in the U.S. Southeast market region, which includes Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi and Tennessee. Florida, with more than $1 billion in planned activity, leads in terms of project value.
Within this article: Details of upcoming projects in the U.S. Southeast region Companies featured: Southern Company (NYSE:SO) and NextEra Energy Resources (NYSE:NEE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- COVID-19 Slows More than $8 Billion of Projects in States with Rising Unemp...
- American Electric Power, 174 Power Global: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Enverus for a Webinar on Fall Power Market Risks
- Taiwan's Hailong Offshore Windfarm Progresses, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Indonesia's Government to Conduct Exploration of the Cisolok-Cisukarame Geo...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker