You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Sees $105.8 Billion in Planned Ethylene Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 60 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 78 capital ethylene projects with a total investment value of $105.8 billion in China. Projects including methanol to olefins (MTO), ethane cracking and naphtha cracking. Guangdong province leads in project spending, followed by Liaoning and Shandong provinces.
Click here for a list of projects, and see the graph below for a breakdown by province.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Renewables Gain in U.K.'s Energy Mix, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Africa to Invest More than $1 Billion in Industrial Chemical Expansions, an...
- Distribution and Warehousing Sector Leads Europe's Industrial Manufacturing...
- South Africa's Industrial Manufacturing Sector Grows Significantly, an Indu...
- Growth Expected in Non-Alcoholic Beverage Market in India, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker