You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Croatia's Rijeka Refinery to Get $600 Million Overhaul
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 669 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 26, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Croatia's largest refinery is to get a 537 million-euro ($600 million) makeover following a positive final investment decision by plant owner and operator INA.
Within this article: Details investment, projects underway, change in product makeup, partners, related investment
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR's January 22 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- Make Sure to RSVP for This Week's Market Outlook & Networking in Houston
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: January 20th 2020
- Greek Corinth Refinery Pushes Ahead with Naphtha Complex
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker