You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 160 Words
PT Supreme Energy is focusing its business on the development of geothermal energy in Indonesia to support the government's program to meet the country's fast-growing energy needs and establishing a more environmentally friendly energy mix.
PT Supreme Energy began commercially operating a Phase-1 geothermal power plant located in Solok Selatan Regency, West Sumatra Province. The power plant has a net capacity of 85 megawatts (MW).
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker