You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 166 Words
In the recently concluded 177th OPEC Conference in Vienna, Austria, OPEC and its allies struck a deal to cut production, with Saudi Arabia leading the way with a target reduction of 400,000 barrels per day for the first quarter of 2020.
Some sectors in the mainstream market believe that this cut may not be as ideal as initially thought, since OPEC + had been in a state of excessive production already this year, and yet no substantial decrease in output has been observed. In addition, whether this agreement can continue after March 2020 is still unknown.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker