You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Angola Joint Venture Plans $1.45 Billion Fertilizer Complex, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 72 Words
A joint venture by Russian fertilizer giant Uralchem and Angola's Grupo Opaia brings a planned investment of $1.45 billion to build a fertilizer complex in Angola. Ammonia produced by an 800,000-ton-per-year unit would be used to produce urea, with an output capacity of 1.2 billion tons per year. It is expected to be operational by 2023-24.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker