You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 92 Words
The fertilizer sector looks promising in Southern Asia, with 77 projects worth $11.46 billion lined up for the next two years. These projects will produce nitrogenous, phosphatic and blending fertilizers, and will take countries in the region one step closer to revenue generation and agricultural self-sufficiency. Out of the 77 planned projects, 20 are grassroot valued about $5.1 billion, 46 are unit additions valued at $6.2 billion and the rest are plant expansions worth about $137 million.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker