You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Wind Power Curtailment Rate in China's Xinjiang Region Declines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 58 Words
Abandoned wind power capacity in China's Xinjiang region was 580 million kilowatt hours (kWh) in September, up 26.6% from the same period last year. However, the wind power curtailment rate was 14.9%, down five percentage points year over year.
By region, Changli City had the most wind power consumption, with a curtailment rate of 2%.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker