You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India's Karnataka Pushes to Increase Industrial Manufacturing Growth, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 103 Words
The state government of Karnataka in India will roll out a new industrial policy to help attract comprehensive foreign investment and provide better infrastructure to encourage and promote manufacturing. KIADB (Karnataka Industrial Area Development Board) will develop new industrial zones. Karnataka's maritime infrastructure is currently going through an impressive development phase.
Industrial Info is tracking 90 manufacturing projects, worth $2.56 billion, in Karnataka that include marine cargo handling, warehousing, and automotive projects, among others.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker