You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 23rd 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 146 Words
Marathon Petroleum restarted the 60,000-BBL/d RHU Residual (Residual Hydrocracker) on December 19 at its 437,000-BBL/d Galveston Bay Refinery located in Texas City, Texas. The unit was shut down on December 6 for unplanned repairs.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR's January 22 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- Make Sure to RSVP for This Week's Market Outlook & Networking in Houston
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: January 20th 2020
- Greek Corinth Refinery Pushes Ahead with Naphtha Complex
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker