You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Renewables Gain in U.K.'s Energy Mix, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 70 Words
Attachment: UK-renewable plants
In the U.K.'s electricity generation mix, fossil fuels are steadily declining, with renewable energy sources growing in strength and now overtaking natural gas. This is due to some big coal-fired plants ceasing their operation, with few a more to do so in 2020.
Industrial Info is tracking 92 operational fossil fuel Plants and 712 renewable energy plants. Click here for a list and see map below.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker