You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Join Industrial Info for the 2020 Industrial Market Outlook & Networking Event in Houston
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 285 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 2, 2020--Industrial Info is pleased to be presenting our popular Industrial Market Outlook & Networking Event at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, Texas, on January 23, 2020.
The outlook begins at 4 p.m. with a global overview, followed by the North American spending forecast. After this, presentations by Industrial Info's industry experts will cover Power, Crude Oil and Refining, the Natural Gas Industry and the Chemical Processing Industry.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Great Lakes Region Sees More than $2.5 Billion in Planned Fourth-Quarter Po...
- Georgia Power, Chevron: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Crude Stocks, California Gas-Fired Plants: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Top Power News Today: September 1st 2020
- MSU Energy Completes Two Combined-Cycle Conversion Projects in Argentina, a...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker