You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Asia-Pacific Region Leads in Oil Refining Capacity, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 98 Words
The Asia-Pacific region has the largest oil refining capacity in the world, processing 28.14 million barrels per day (BBL/d). North America follows with 19.9 million BBL/d, and Europe with 15.01 million BBL/d.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker