You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
New Year Kicks Off with $4.1 Trillion in Planned Capital Project Starts
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 849 Words
Attachment: World Region, Industry
Industrial Info is tracking nearly 57,000 confirmed capital projects worth more than $4.1 trillion across the globe that are planned to start construction in 2020. Within this article: Jaitapur Nuclear Power Station
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Northeast, New England to See More than $1.6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter...
- IIR Top Power News Today: September 15th 2020
- COVID-19 Could Accelerate Global Energy Conversion, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Latin America Expects to See $3.7 Billion in T&D Projects Approved Through ...
- South Korea Turns to Fuel Cell Market to Bolster Rural Areas, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker