You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Gazprom Lands $12.7 Billion to Finish Amur Gas Processing Plant
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 637 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--January 14, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--One of the largest financing deals has been agreed by Russia's Gazprom for the completion of the Amur gas processing plant, currently under construction near Svobodny in Russia's far-east Amur region.
Within this article: Details funding for the Amur gas processing plant, construction timelines, plant capacities, products produced
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR's January 22 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- Make Sure to RSVP for This Week's Market Outlook & Networking in Houston
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: January 20th 2020
- Greek Corinth Refinery Pushes Ahead with Naphtha Complex
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker