You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Planned U.S. Ammonia Project Kickoffs Top $7 Billion in 2020
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 635 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 10, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In 2017, observers of the U.S. Chemical Processing Industry said construction of world-scale ammonia plants had likely peaked, and that chances of new big plants being built were much slimmer going forward due to market conditions. To some extent, the situation may have changed, as evidenced by Wednesday's news that construction of a 1.3 million-ton-per-year anhydrous ammonia plant on the Texas Gulf Coast had received the financial green light.
Within this article: Details of the GCA ammonia plant project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 30 IIR COVID-19 Sector Overviews
- April 29 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: April 30th 2020
- German Chemical Manufacturers Postpone Maintenance Due to COVID-19, an Indu...
- China's Central Region Expects $6.36 Billion in Chemical Processing Project...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker