You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: January 13th 2020
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 218 Words
Chevron, on Saturday, January 11, restarted the 33,000-BBL/d SF Alky unit at it 260,000-BBL/d El Segundo, California, refinery. The unit was shut down on January 3. The same SF Alky had been in planned turnaround between September 18, 2019 and December 10, 2019.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- New Year Kicks Off with $4.1 Trillion in Planned Capital Project Starts
- Join Industrial Info for the 2020 Industrial Market Outlook & Networking Ev...
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 30th 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: January 6th 2020
- Asia-Pacific Region Leads in Oil Refining Capacity, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker