You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: January 13th 2020
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 218 Words
Chevron, on Saturday, January 11, restarted the 33,000-BBL/d SF Alky unit at it 260,000-BBL/d El Segundo, California, refinery. The unit was shut down on January 3. The same SF Alky had been in planned turnaround between September 18, 2019 and December 10, 2019.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR's January 22 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- Make Sure to RSVP for This Week's Market Outlook & Networking in Houston
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: January 20th 2020
- Greek Corinth Refinery Pushes Ahead with Naphtha Complex
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker