You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: January 13th 2020
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 218 Words
Chevron, on Saturday, January 11, restarted the 33,000-BBL/d SF Alky unit at it 260,000-BBL/d El Segundo, California, refinery. The unit was shut down on January 3. The same SF Alky had been in planned turnaround between September 18, 2019 and December 10, 2019.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 29 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- IIR Top Refining News Today: April 29th 2020
- Mexico's Pemex Refineries Delay Maintenance Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Middle East Refiners to Add More than 3,000 Tons per Day of Sulfur Recovery...
- KNPC Launches Clean Fuel Projects at Mina Al-Ahmadi Refinery in Kuwait, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker