You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Growth Expected to Remain Good Amid Tension in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 107 Words
Attachment: ME 2020
With tension in Iran and an economic downturn in countries like Syria and Yemen, the Middle East's industrial outlook seems to be sluggish as of now. However, countries like Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Oman are giving a glimmer of hope for a better future with huge investment toward transportation and industrialization in several other sectors. Investment projects will kick off in sectors like data centers, warehousing, transportation and heavy manufacturing in 2020.
Industrial Info is tracking 340 such projects worth $20.85 billion in the Middle East. Click here for a list of projects and see graph below for investment by country.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Africa's Industrial Manufacturers to Finish $2.5 Billion of Projects by Jul...
- China's Natural Gas Production Rises 9.8% in 2019, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Saipem Bags $100 Million of Pipeline Projects in Offshore Equatorial Guinea...
- China's Power Output Rises 3.5% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia's Industrial Manufacturers to Wrap Up More than $4 Billion of Pr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker