You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ABB: As Gas Prices Go, So Go Electric Prices
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 870 Words
Attachment: Project Electricity Prices
SUGAR LAND--January 16, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Continued low natural gas prices could keep U.S. wholesale electric prices flat for a quarter century, but implementation of a carbon tax would more than double prices by the end of the decade, consultants for ABB Limited (NYSE:ABB) (Zurich, Switzerland) said on a webinar Wednesday.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Great Lakes Region Sees More than $2.5 Billion in Planned Fourth-Quarter Po...
- Georgia Power, Chevron: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Crude Stocks, California Gas-Fired Plants: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Top Power News Today: September 1st 2020
- MSU Energy Completes Two Combined-Cycle Conversion Projects in Argentina, a...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker