You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ABB: As Gas Prices Go, So Go Electric Prices
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 870 Words
Attachment: Project Electricity Prices
SUGAR LAND--January 16, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Continued low natural gas prices could keep U.S. wholesale electric prices flat for a quarter century, but implementation of a carbon tax would more than double prices by the end of the decade, consultants for ABB Limited (NYSE:ABB) (Zurich, Switzerland) said on a webinar Wednesday.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- China Accelerates Waste-to-Energy Development, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Crop Straw Makes China's Biomass Energy Potential High, an Industrial Info ...
- China's Jiangsu Province Beefs Up Renewable-Energy Capacity in 2019, an Ind...
- China's Power Output Rises 3.5% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker