You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India's Maharashtra State Offers Strong Investment Commitments in Coming Years, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 81 Words
Attachment: Maharashtra Projects
The Indian state of Maharashtra sees tremendous growth potential in coming years' investment in multiple sectors. Major investments are being made in the maritime sector and airports, along with solar power and shipyards. The state has two major ports: Mumbai Port and Nhava Sheva Port, which have expansion plans in the coming years.
Industrial Info is tracking $5.6 billion in the state's transportation systems projects. Click here for a list and see map below.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Canada's Pharma-Bio Industry Sees $5 Billion in Potential Investment, an In...
- Crop Straw Makes China's Biomass Energy Potential High, an Industrial Info ...
- South Korea to Invest More than $2.8 Billion In Chemical Capital Projects i...
- Russia Hosts 38 Methanol Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia Limits Lynas Corporation Lanthanide Capacity, an Industrial Info M...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker