You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Apex Clean Energy's $18 Billion of Projects Propelled by Wind Energy Demand
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 654 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 17, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) expects 44% of new U.S. power-generation capacity to begin commercial operations in 2020 will come from wind, the largest share of any fuel in the energy mix. Apex Clean Energy Incorporated (Charlottesville, Virginia) is riding that wave with a long list of windfarm projects across the country, with some solar projects in the mix. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $18 billion in active projects involving Apex, including about $1.4 billion worth nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects across the U.S. from Apex, including windfarms in the Great Plains and the Northeast.
Other companies featured: Facebook Incorporated (NASDAQ:FB)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Great Lakes Region Sees More than $2.5 Billion in Planned Fourth-Quarter Po...
- Georgia Power, Chevron: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Crude Stocks, California Gas-Fired Plants: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Top Power News Today: September 1st 2020
- MSU Energy Completes Two Combined-Cycle Conversion Projects in Argentina, a...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker