You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Apex Clean Energy's $18 Billion of Projects Propelled by Wind Energy Demand
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 654 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 17, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) expects 44% of new U.S. power-generation capacity to begin commercial operations in 2020 will come from wind, the largest share of any fuel in the energy mix. Apex Clean Energy Incorporated (Charlottesville, Virginia) is riding that wave with a long list of windfarm projects across the country, with some solar projects in the mix. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $18 billion in active projects involving Apex, including about $1.4 billion worth nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects across the U.S. from Apex, including windfarms in the Great Plains and the Northeast.
Other companies featured: Facebook Incorporated (NASDAQ:FB)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- China Accelerates Waste-to-Energy Development, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Crop Straw Makes China's Biomass Energy Potential High, an Industrial Info ...
- China's Jiangsu Province Beefs Up Renewable-Energy Capacity in 2019, an Ind...
- China's Power Output Rises 3.5% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker