You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Russia Hosts 38 Methanol Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 68 Words
Industrial Info Resources is tracking 38 active capital and maintenance methanol projects worth than $28.60 billion in Russia. Of this amount, 19 projects are grassroot, with potential investment spending of nearly $20 billion. Tula and Leningrad lead among the states in the project count, with 5 active projects each. Click here for a list of projects and see graph for investment by project type.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- German Chemical Industry Sees More than $500 Million in Planned Grassroot P...
- Illegal Cobalt Mining a Problem in DRC, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- India's Industrial Manufacturing Industry to Spend More than $200 Million i...
- India's Industrial Manufacturers Pursue $38 Billion in High-Value Projects,...
- Australian Shipbuilding Revenue Skyrockets, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker