You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Russia Hosts $7 Billion Worth of Ammonia Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 55 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 57 capital and maintenance projects related to ammonia production, with a total investment value of roughly $7 billion. Perm leads among Russia's states in project count, with 10 active projects.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- German Chemical Industry Sees More than $500 Million in Planned Grassroot P...
- Illegal Cobalt Mining a Problem in DRC, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- India's Industrial Manufacturing Industry to Spend More than $200 Million i...
- India's Industrial Manufacturers Pursue $38 Billion in High-Value Projects,...
- Australian Shipbuilding Revenue Skyrockets, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker